Payment & Delivery
Frequent payment questions
- Most common cards are accepted
- If your bank account isn’t in Rands, your bank will do a conversion
- Our website is encrypted and safe to use
- We display prices with ZAR value-added tax or VAT at 15%
A: We want checkout to be as smooth as possible for you! You can pay by Visa & Mastercard securely with PayFast. We offer eft payments as well.
A: We’re legally required to encrypt personal and financial data delivered through our website, so rest assured your information is safe with us – it cannot be intercepted and read. Your personal data is handled within South Africa’s data protection and privacy standards. We use a number of third-party services such as PayFast.
If you prefer, we’d be very happy to take your order over the phone, just have a payment card ready.
We also gladly accept payment via EFT, although we’ll be held up from sending your items until your payment clears. This usually takes two to three days.
A guide to delivery
We have a range of delivery options depending on how soon you’d like your order.
See below for more details on delivery.
- Major City Centres : Cost: R100 or free for orders over R 600.
- Outlying Areas Delivery Cost : R 150
- Delivery is nation wide.
- Delivery Time : 2-4 Business days, place orders before 2 pm for fastest delivery time.
- Delivery is provided by Dawn Wing.
Local pickup applies to all orders placed withing a 5 km radius of our address.
Exceptions: If you wish to send your own courier to pick up from us please phone us and arrange accordingly
Delivery outside of South Africa
There’s additional charges for your shipping. Please contact us for a quote first before placing any orders. Delivery times vary throughout the world.
Please be aware of any import taxes in your destination country, Sportpro South Africa is not responsible for any additional charges.
Claims for missing parcels can only be started after 28 working days has passed.